Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Sea of Thieves Wiki:Community portal
Sea of Thieves Wiki is a community project run entirely by volunteers to provide information for the game.
Our community of editors is open to anyone. If you would like to join in:
Curse wiki staff[edit source]
Community administrators[edit source]
What to do?[edit source]
Page Improvements[edit source]
- Spartan Cannons, Spartan Capstan & Spartan Wheel description and infobox; Spartan Set page + pictures of the full Ship Set.
- Tall Tales Chapter 8 & 9 Walktrough.
- Documentation of general Tall Tales Quest Items, Treasure Chest (Container) reskins, Pirate Lord bosses & Morningstar Clothing Set.
- New NPCs from The Devil's Roar and on Islands.
- Island pages with all the paintings and NPCs.
- Cosmetic Sets page; add all the item Sets in the game.
- Mechanics subsections for each Equipment, Weapon and Ship Item page.
- Unique Pirate Chat Commands for all Transportable Items + Pirate Chat Page.
- Hair Dye Page + all the Dyes.
- Integrating/merging all of the useful info from the Fandom sister-wiki ahead of its closure and merge with our Wiki (Keppler will deal with it).
- Categorise all the Images in the Upload Log into logical categories for better navigation.
- Improving Stub articles!
- Pictures! Mainly for & Inventory Icons for Set Tables. Ideally in-game images of most all Items in use.
- Cursed Mermaid Statues damage and kill research.
- Megalodon personality and health research (Cannonballs/Weapon Shots to kill on a Sloop, Brigantine, Galleon).
- Naval Miles Research for Sailing Commendations.
Last Improvements for Fish![edit source]
- Undercooked Trophy Shadow Stormfish
- Undercooked Trophy Snow Wrecker (Same Price as Battlegill)
- Undercooked Trophy Sand Battlegill (Same Price as Wrecker)
- Undercooked Trophy Raven Islehopper
- Ocean Wildsplash
- Shores Stormfish
- Trophy Moss Islehopper
- Trophy Honey Islehopper
- Trophy Bone Ancientscale
- Starshine Glow
- Trophy Bonedust Plentifin
- Trophy Watery Plentifin
- Trophy Muddy Wildsplash
- Trophy Coral Wildsplash
- Trophy Lava Devilfish
- Trophy Firelight Devilfish
- Trophy Jade Battlegill
- Trophy Sky Battlegill
- Trophy Rum Battlegill
- Trophy Moon Wrecker
- Trophy Ancient Stormfish
- Trophy Wild Stormfish
- Trophy Twilight Stormfish
- Twilight Glow