|Source||Cannonball Crate of the Damned|
The Wraith Cannonball is a type of Cursed Cannonball in Sea of Thieves. Wraithballs are more powerful than regular Cannonballs, effectively acting like small Gunpowder Barrels when they hit any Ships. A hit Wraithball does splash damage to the ship, leaving several holes in the Hull and rocking the ship like a Blunderbomb at the same time. Wraithballs glow akin to Green Cursed Cannonballs, and shoot shrieking green wraiths when fired from Cannons.
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
- Wraithballs can only be found inside a Cannonball Crate of the Damned dropped by the Burning Blade during a Ghost Fleet world encounter.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Wraithballs are used as ammunition for loading up and shooting with Cannons. A Wraithball needs to be loaded inside an empty Cannon before it can be used as ammunition. Wraithballs emit a green ghostly smoke akin to Green Cursed Cannonballs from the cannon when loaded. Once a cannon is loaded, the player can manually aim the cannon with
Directional keys and then shoot the projectile with the
Primary Use key. As the fired cannonball's firing trajectory and arc is influenced by the angle of the Cannon and the sailing speed of the Ship, hitting targets with cannonballs requires some practice.
Storage[edit | edit source]
Wraith Cannonballs share their Inventory storage space with Cursed Cannonballs.
- Up to 10 total Wraith Cannonballs can be held in a Player's inventory at one time.
- Up to 50 Wraith Cannonballs can be stored inside a Cannonball Crate of the Damned.
- A single Wraithball can be loaded into any Cannon, signified by a fuse appearing on front of the Cannon and green coloured smoke appearing from its muzzle.
- Up to 100 Wraithballs can be stored in one storage space of a Barrel at a time. A single Ship's Cannonball Barrel can carry up to 3 pages, i.e. 4800 total Resources.
- Up to 20 Wraithballs can be stored in one storage space of the Rowboat Chest. A single Rowboat's Chest can carry a maximum of 2 pages, i.e. 640 total Resources.
- Up to 100 Wraithballs can be stored in one storage space of a Storage Crate. A single Storage Crate can carry a maximum of 16 storage spaces, i.e. 1600 total Resources.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wraith Cannonballs cannot be stored inside regular Cannonball Crates.
- Screams when fired.
In-game description[edit | edit source]
"A wrathful spirit that leaves several holes and rocks any ship it hits."