|Location||The Shores of Plenty|
- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Watery Plentifin can be caught in The Shores of Plenty.
- Watery Plentifin require Earthworms to catch.
- Watery Plentifins can only be caught at night.
- Player inventory: 5 Watery Plentifins
- Barrels: 4800 Watery Plentifins
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Watery Plentifins
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"Tastes like sunshine, blue skies and fresh air! Until a pirate comes along and undercooks it."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.