|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .|
A Voyage is a large string of Quests that players can choose to embark upon in Sea of Thieves. They provide over-arching motivations to players over longer periods of gameplay.
Voyages are purchased from Companies for a small sum of Gold; the higher the reputation of the pirate who purchased the voyage, the higher the voyage price, danger, and treasures. Each Voyage contains one or more Maps, and may come in 1-5 chapters. New chapters begin when all of the Maps in the previous chapter have been completed.
Types of Voyages[edit | edit source]
- Merchant Voyage (Merchant Alliance) provide Trade Good Ledgers commissioning a supply of goods, and Cargo Runs to deliver to NPCs on certain islands.
- Athena's Fortune Voyage (Athena's Fortune) provides a mix of all company voyages, composing two chapters. The second chapter provides one Treasure Map with one X-mark, which leads to a Chest of Legends.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Onboarding Voyage - an introductory Voyage offered by the Gold Hoarders to any new Pirates.
- Ashen Voyages are issued in the Devil's Roar, yielding Ashen variants of treasure worth roughly double in value.
- Gilded Voyages are enhanced voyages that yield more loot. They are limited items issued anually.