Uncharted Island (N-13)
|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .|
|Uncharted Island (N-13)|
Uncharted Island (N-13), referred to as Reef or Magpie's Fall is an uncharted island located at the southern border of The Wilds. It consists of several small islands with shallow shorelines, and a significant amount of reef formations; this making it easy for crews to moor their ship if navigating too close.
Scattered among the reefs are remnants of Ancient structures. The western reefs hold the wreck of the Pirate Lord's ship, the Magpie’s Wing. There is also an underwater passage to a cave that contains a Vault, unlocked by an Ancient Stone altar. The cave also contains derelict wooden constructs, as well as cave paintings of the constellations in the sky.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The constellation paintings' orientation is slightly off, what is displayed Northwest is actually North.
- One of Merrick's Journals can be found on the table in the cave.
- Beached Treasure, Cursed Mermaid Statues or Rowboats can be found on Uncharted Islands.
- No Voyages target Uncharted Islands due to them not being mapped by any of the Companies.
- No Skeletons Spawn on Uncharted Islands.
- Several Tall Tales of Shores of Gold take pirates here to uncover Ancient secrets under the Island and its waters.
- This Island is in The Wilds Region, Wildsplashes can be fished here with Earthworms.
- A Journal will appear on the Island only during The Shroudbreaker (Quest) (The location on the RareThief Interactive Map).