- Player inventory: 5 Umber Splashtails
- Barrels: 4800 Umber Splashtails
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Umber Splashtails
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Umber Splashtail can be caught in the Ocean.
- Umber Splashtails require no Bait to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Umber Splashtail are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
"A curious little fish which has kept many a pirate from starving at sea."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.