- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find
- Umber Splashtail can be caught in the Ocean.
- Umber Splashtails require no Bait to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Umber Splashtail are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
- Player inventory: 5 Umber Splashtails
- Barrels: 4800 Umber Splashtails
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Umber Splashtails
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"A curious little fish which has kept many a pirate from starving at sea."
- Half-eaten Fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.