Trade Good Commission
|Trade Good Commission|
|Related||Merchant Alliance Voyages|
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Once Found or voted on, the crews will receive a Trade Good Ledger assigning them to fulfil an order of Merchant Alliance Goods that must be delivered to a certain outpost within a deadline. These Quests can either be found around The Sea of Thieves (from Tattered Parchments, Mysterious Journals or Messages in Bottles), or voted on as a Voyage sold by the Merchant Alliance Representatives. All the necessary info and requirements for the completion of the Commission are on the Ledger itself, which can be accessed from the Map Radial Menu.
Merchant Alliance Voyages[edit | edit source]
Trade Good Commissions issued by Merchant Alliance Representatives as Voyages require Crews to deliver either Animals or Gunpowder Barrels to a specific Merchant NPC at a specific Outpost by a date and time. Any Animal Crates to capture the Animals can be acquired from the Merchant Alliance NPCs. The current time can be tracked with the Pocket Watch, the Outposts can be located on the Map Table.
Trade Good Quests[edit | edit source]
Trade Good Commissions that are found around the seas from Tattered Parchments, Mysterious Journals or Messages in Bottles as singular Quests require Crews to either deliver filled Resource Crates or Gunpowder Barrels to a specific Merchant Alliance Representative at a specific Outpost by a set date and time. As with the Voyages, empty Resource Crates can be picked up from any Merchant Alliance NPC once the Quest is active, but these have to be filled to a maximum of 50 to be sold. The current time can be tracked with the Pocket Watch, the Outposts can be nlocated on the Map Table.
Locating the Goods[edit | edit source]
The Pigs, Snakes and Chicken that require to be caught for Animal ledgers can be found at specific Islands. Large Islands are home to two animal species, whereas Small Islands are home to just one. Note that while Chicken are easy to catch, Snakes will try to bite and Poison you and Pigs will need to be fed Fruit to be kept alive. All of the animals need to be kept safe from harm.
Types and Value of Trade Goods[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For some reason, Wood Crate Commission Quests are exceedingly rare.
- Merchants accept both types of Gunpowder Barrels for the same commissioned price, which is quite a lot lower than the regular sell price of the Stronghold Gunpowder Barrel.
- Players can sell Resource Crates and Gunpowder Barrels to any Outpost to earn the reward despite the ledger marking down a specific one.
- All Trade Goods can be sold without Commissions, however they will sell for 10 times less than when commissioned.
- Oddly enough, there are no Trade Good Commissions for Trade Good Crates.