Tome of Resurrection II
|Tome of Resurrection II|
|Base Doubloon Reward||10|
The Tome of Resurrection II is a type of Ashen Tome in Sea of Thieves. All Ashen Tomes can be sold to the Bilge Rats at any Tavern for 10 Doubloons. Alternatively, they can be sold to the Reaper's Bones for Doubloons and Reputation instead. Selling the Tome of Resurrection II for the first time will unlock the Tome of Resurrection II Commendation and unlock the Cannons of the Ashen Dragon for purchase from Outpost Shipwright Shops. Selling one of each Tome of Resurrection will reward Players with the Scholar of Resurrection Title and unlock the Eye of Reach of the Ashen Dragon for purchase at Outpost Weaponsmith's Shops.
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
Like all Ashen Tomes, this Tome can be found from the following sources:
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Ashen Tomes can be sold both to:
- Larinna stationed in every Tavern for Bilge Rat Doubloons
- The Servant of the Flame at The Reaper’s Hideout for Doubloons and Reaper's Bones Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as a Reaper's Bones Emissary)
The following is the reward chart for sold Ashen Tomes (only applicable when selling to the Reaper's Bones):
|Emissary Grade||Doubloons||Emissary Value|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is recommended to sell Ashen Tomes to the Reaper's Bones instead of the Bilge Rats, as they will offer increasing Doubloon, Reputation and Emissary Value multipliers for selling these items to The Servant of the Flame as Graded Reaper's Bones Emissaries. This bonus applies to Ashen Chests and everything else inside as well.
- All Commendations related to selling Ashen Tomes can also be earned by selling them to the Reaper's Bones.
- Picking up and placing an Ashen Tome on a Ship for the first time gives Emissary Grade Reputation to Trading Company Emissaries representing the Reaper's Bones.
- Ashen Tomes can be stored inside any Container Chests.
- Ashen Tomes give off a White Glint from a distance.
- Ashen Tomes can be caught with a Harpoon
- The Tomes of Resurrection read "Resurrection" in Skeleton Glyphs.