|No image yet|
Types of Throwables[edit | edit source]
Currently, there is only one type of Throwable Item in game.
- Firebombs: Used to set Fires, causing damage to Ships, Players, Skeletons, and Animals. Can be used to light Campfires.
Where to find them[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
A Throwable can be equipped from the Equipment Radial Menu (there is a separate button for Throwables) and thrown with the
Primary Use Button. When held down, the Player will hold the throwable high, ready for throwing as soon as the Button is let go. The
Secondary Use Button raises a Throwable in-hand, making it possible to be grabbed by other Pirates.
Throwables can also be placed inside Cannons to shoot them farther.
Storage[edit | edit source]
- Up to 5 Throwables can be held in a player's inventory at one time.
- A single Throwable can be loaded into any Cannon and picked up from it.
- Up to 100 Throwables can be stored in one storage space of a Barrel at a time. A single Ship's Cannonball Barrel can carry up to 3 pages worth (i.e. 4800) of Throwables.
- Up to 20 Throwables can be stored in one storage space of the Rowboat Chest. A single Rowboat's Chest can carry a maximum of 2 pages worth (i.e. 640) of Throwables.
- Up to 100 Throwables can be stored in one storage space of a Storage Crate. A single Storage Crate can carry up to 1800 Throwables.