|Location||Sailor's Bounty, Cannon Cove, Shipwreck Bay, Shark Bait Cove, and Crook's Hollow|
The Stone Islehopper is a species of Fish caught only near Sailor's Bounty, Cannon Cove, Shipwreck Bay, Shark Bait Cove, and Crook's Hollow. It is a form of consumable Food Item, and can be cooked at a Stove for better healing effects.
- Player inventory: 5 Stone Islehoppers
- Barrels: 4800 Stone Islehoppers
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Stone Islehoppers
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Islehopper varieties are based island to island, the Stone variety are currently known to be caught on Sailor's Bounty, Cannon Cove, Shipwreck Bay, Shark Bait Cove, and Crook's Hollow.
- Stone Islehoppers require no Bait to catch.
"Islehoppers go with pretty much anything, including bananas and grog, to very pirates' delight."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.