|Location||The Ancient Isles|
- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Starshine Ancientscale can be caught in The Ancient Isles.
- Starshine Ancientscale require Leeches to catch.
- Starshine Ancientscales can only be caught at night.
- Player inventory: 5 Starshine Ancientscales
- Barrels: 4800 Starshine Ancientscales
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Starshine Ancientscales
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"This rather serene-looking fish seems to have accepted its fate as a pirate's dinner."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.