The island is actually comprised of three islands, separated by small straits of water which can be safely traversed by ships. A tunnel bores through the central island, with cannons pointed off the south side.
Notes[edit | edit source]
This island features:
- Pigs and Snakes.
- 3 Campfires.
- 10 rock paintings used in Riddle Maps.
- 6 landmarks used in Riddle Maps.
- 2 land cannons for defense.
Commendations[edit | edit source]
- Snake Charmer: A snake basket with an attached note with "Tartansnake" written on it is located atop the center of the central island near a snake shrine.
Easter eggs[edit | edit source]
- Snake Charmer: This Easter egg commemorates the Deckhand, Tartansnake, with a snake basket located atop the central island.
- Mighty toads: A rock painting referencing the Rare Ltd game, Battletoads, can be found on the northern cliff.
Known riddles[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
See it on Rare Thief's Interactive Map
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The central island contains a reference to player @Tartansnake-8 from the Closed Beta release of the game.
- The island to a large extent lacks the calm water that usually surrounds islands, and the sea is considerably rougher than usual near the island. Especially in the passageways between them