|Crew||Max of 2|
|Length Cleats||2 Rigs|
|Angle Pulleys||2 Rigs|
|Food||2 Barrels (16 Stock)|
|Cannonballs||2 Barrels (40 Stock)|
|Planks||1 Barrel (15 Stock)|
Sloops are small, trading increased fragility for better maneuverability. With fewer Cannons than a Brigantine or a Galleon, Sloops May find themselves disadvantaged in battles of attrition, however capable deckhands can maneuver their Sloop at advantageous positions and take down bigger ships with careful positioning and firing placement. The Sloop has a single-masted split-deck design and can be maintained by just one person. The sloop has two decks in the stern with the upper deck for helm and sail controls and lower deck for the Map Table, Voyage Table, Weapon and Ammo Chest. At the bow, the upper deck holds the Cannons and two Cannonball Barrels, while the lower deck houses a single Plank and two Fruit Barrels and a Stove for cooking. The Brig is mostly cosmetic on a sloop, as without exploits, crew members are unable to get enough votes to lock anyone down there. Holes in the front of the Sloop will be below the waterline and take in water. Holes in the rear of the Sloop will be just above the waterline and only take on small amounts of water unless the lower deck is flooded or the ship is hit with a ballast ball. This means that the Sloop has an advantage over the larger Brigantine as it takes longer to sink. Since the Sloop has only one sail, it has a major advantage sailing into the wind when being chased by larger ships.
The Sloop can be identified at a distance by its single mast and single mainsail.
Features[edit | edit source]
- 1 Small Sail
- A Wheel that does one full rotation.
- A Compass by the Wheel
- 2 Cannons, 1 on each side
- 2 Harpoons at the front of the ship
- A Capstan with two pegs
- 3 Lanterns on the top deck, 1 beside the Helm and 2 on the lower deck
- 2 Cannonball Barrels
- 2 Food Barrels
- 1 Plank Barrel
- A Map Table right behind the helm for quick visual access
- A Voyage table
- A Weapon and Ammo Chest
- A Clothing, Equipment, Vanity and Pet Chest for player customization
- A Stove for cooking fish and meat
- A Flag Box on top of the Crow's Nest for flying and switching Flags
- A mostly inaccessible Brig
- A Ladder on either side of the Helm
- A Rowboat dock behind the Map Table
- A Grog Barrel to refill the Tankard with
- A Water Barrel for dealing with Fires
- A Pet Cage by the Voyage Table for placing Pets in.