|Base Gold Reward||250-520|
The Skeleton Chest is a special type of Container Chest Quest Item that contains items needed for the The Cursed Rogue and The Fate of the Morningstar Tall Tales. It can only be acquired as part of specific Tall Tales and requires a Skeleton Key to be unlocked.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Contents[edit | edit source]
The contents are unique depending on the Tall Tale quest.
- The Fate of the Morningstar: The Skeleton Chest contains lost souls of the crew of the Morningstar.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cannot be opened without a Skeleton Key, which is found separately from progressing through the respective Tall Tales.
- Can be used to carry and transport smaller Treasure Items.
- An empty Skeleton Chest can be sold to any of the Outpost Trading Companies for around 250-520 , but no Reputation or Emissary Value..
- The Skeleton Chest can be kept by Players even after finishing the related Tall Tales.
- An empty Skeleton Chest can store up to three smaller Treasure Items, such as Trinkets, Bounty Skulls, Mermaid Gems or Dark Relics.
- An empty Skeleton Chest can also store most Tall Tale Quest Items.
- A Skeleton Chest hides the glow and quells the sounds of the Treasure Items inside, however the Chest itself can be seen from far away by a white glint typical to Treasure Chests.
- Container Chests are usually used to transport three smaller Treasure Items at one time to save time on turning in.
- The Pirate Chat Wheel Commands of this chest are identical to other Container Chests
Pirate Chat Wheel[edit | edit source]
Here is the Pirate Chat Wheel for the Skeleton Chest: