|Location||The Shores of Plenty|
- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Shores Stormfish can be caught in The Shores of Plenty.
- Shores Stormfish require Leeches to catch.
- Shores Stormfish can only be caught when inside a Storm.
- Player inventory: 5 Shores Stormfishs
- Barrels: 4800 Shores Stormfishs
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Shores Stormfishs
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"Remember to de-snout before eating, or you'll get an awfully sore throat."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.