|This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Sea of Thieves Wiki by .
- Weaponsmith's Shop: Sells alternate aesthetics for Weapons. Also features an Armoury for swapping weapons.
- Equipment Shop: Sells alternate aesthetics for inventory items. An Equipment Chest is outside.
- General Clothing Shop: Sells clothing and vanity items. A Clothing Chest is outside.
- Shipwright Shop: Offers Ship customizations: Hull, Sails, Figurehead and Flags. A Ship Customization Chest is outside.
- Tavern: Free grog, Duke also resides there, who offers his Black Market and Mercenary Voyages for Doubloons.
- Pirate Emporium: Sells Pets, Emotes and Ship Customization Items for Ancient Coins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The first letter in the shopkeeper names correspond with their type of shop. Equipment shop is shorthanded to "Tools Shop".