How to find them[edit | edit source]
- A large flock of Seagulls flying above a particular area indicates a shipwreck is below (a small flock signifies that Barrels are floating in the water below).
- Sometimes a portion of the Shipwreck is visible above the water surface, although there are many wrecks that are below the surface.
Items[edit | edit source]
Shipwrecks often contain a large variety of Supplies and 1 to 5 pieces of random Treasure. Each Shipwreck has a large number of Barrels that can contain virtually every Resource, including Meat and Fish of different types. Some Wooden Planks and Fruit usually float on the mid-deck and lower-deck as well. It is possible to find up to 5 different pieces of Treasure in a single Shipwreck. Shipwrecks can spawn every piece of Treasure with the exception of Box of Wondrous Secrets and Chest of Legends. They can also spawn Supply Crates, Mermaid Gems and Gunpowder Barrels. The Treasure Chests found in Shipwrecks spawn Shipwrecked versions, which are worth the same amount, but count towards the Hoarder of Barnacled Gold Commendation.
Known Shipwreck names[edit | edit source]
Shipwrecks spawn at random locations, but their names are taken from a list. These are the currently-known Shipwreck names:
- The Wreck of the Blessing of Athena
- The Wreck of the Bloody Death
- The Wreck of the Cursed Dawn
- The Wreck of the Damned Hydra
- The Wreck of the Devil's Rage
- The Wreck of the Feared Dragon
- The Wreck of the Flying Hell
- The Wreck of the Forsaken Serpent
- The Wreck of the Foul Eel
- The Wreck of the Hangman's Hate
- The Wreck of the Hellborn Mermaid
- The Wreck of the Howling Beast
- The Wreck of the Liar's Fortune
- The Wreck of the Marauder's Revenge
- The Wreck of the Siren's Gale
- The Wreck of Szami's Undead Galleon
- The Wreck of the Wrath of Hades