Shipwrecks are Uncharted sunken Ships that can contain resources like Cannonballs, Wooden Planks, and Bananas, in Barrels or floating in the water; and sometimes Shipwrecked Treasure Chests, skulls, and crates.
These chests are cheaper than normal ones!!
Shipwrecks spawn randomly at set map locations.
How to find them[edit | edit source]
- A large flock of Seagulls flying above a particular area indicates a shipwreck is below (a small flock signifies that Barrels are floating in the water below).
- A portion of the Ship is often visible above the water surface, although there are many wrecks that are below the surface, so look carefully.
Known Shipwreck names[edit | edit source]
Shipwrecks spawn at random locations, but their names are taken from a list. These are the currently-known Shipwreck names:
- The Wreck of the Blessing of Athena
- The Wreck of the Bloody Death
- The Wreck of the Cursed Dawn
- The Wreck of the Damned Hydra
- The Wreck of the Devil's Rage
- The Wreck of the Feared Dragon
- The Wreck of the Flying Hell
- The Wreck of the Forsaken Serpent
- The Wreck of the Foul Eel
- The Wreck of the Hangman's Hate
- The Wreck of the Hellborn Mermaid
- The Wreck of the Howling Beast
- The Wreck of the Liar's Fortune
- The Wreck of the Marauder's Revenge
- The Wreck of the Siren's Gale
- The Wreck of Szami's Undead Galleon
- The Wreck of the Hades' Wrath
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While collisions with most stationary objects usually cause Ship damage, colliding with a Shipwreck currently does not cause damage.
- Currently, shipwrecks found in Devil's Roar may yield Ashen loot.