- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find
- Shadow Stormfish can be caught in the Ocean.
- Shadow Stormfish require Leeches to catch.
- Shadow Stormfish can only be caught when inside a Storm.
- Rare fish varieties like the Shadow Stormfish are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
- Player inventory: 5 Shadow Stormfishs
- Barrels: 4800 Shadow Stormfishs
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Shadow Stormfishs
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"Remember to de-snout before eating, or you'll get an awfully sore throat."
- Half-eaten Fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.
- Shadow Stormfish are easier to encounter in areas with no region like Arches Peak or Uncharted Island (I-12) in the center of The Sea of Thieves as the spawn pool will only include Splashtails and Twilight Stormfish aside from the Shadow versions.