- Player inventory: 5 Seafoam Splashtails
- Barrels: 4800 Seafoam Splashtails
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Seafoam Splashtails
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Seafoam Splashtail can be caught in the Ocean.
- Seafoam Splashtails require no Bait to catch.
- Seafoam Splashtails can only be caught at night.
"A curious little fish which has kept many a pirate from starving at sea."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.