- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Seafoam Splashtail can be caught in the Ocean.
- Seafoam Splashtails require no Bait to catch.
- Seafoam Splashtails can only be caught at night.
- Player inventory: 5 Seafoam Splashtails
- Barrels: 4800 Seafoam Splashtails
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Seafoam Splashtails
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"A curious little fish which has kept many a pirate from starving at sea."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.