Sea Dog Chest
|Sea Dog Chest|
Sea Dog Chests are Items exclusive to The Arena game mode. Unlike Treasure in Adventure Mode, Sea Dog Chests do not award Gold, but Silver, which accounts for the game mode's point system. During an Arena game, one can find Sea Dog Chests buried on Islands indicated with X-marks-the-spot Treasure Maps. These chests need to be turned in to Sea Dog Agents stationed at Sea Dog Outposts in Arena matches.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
The Silver rewarded for Sea Dog Chests does not carry over into other game modes as Gold, but is instead tied to a single match-up.
- Digging up a Sea Dog Chest rewards
- Selling a chest to a Sea Dog Agent rewards
Commendations[edit | edit source]
There are technically three different Commendations tied to sea dog chests:
- Seeker of Silvered Loot -> Dig up 500 Sea Dog Chests in The Arena
- Treacherous Sea Dog -> Deliver 100 stolen Sea Dog Chests in The Arena
- Keeper of Silvered Loot -> Earn 1,000,000 Silver in The Arena
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sea Dog Chests seem to be a late addition to the Arena, as the trailer for the Arena game mode displayed the chests as Captain's Chests.