|Location||The Ancient Isles|
- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Sapphire Ancientscale can be caught in The Ancient Isles.
- Sapphire Ancientscale require Leeches to catch.
- Player inventory: 5 Sapphire Ancientscales
- Barrels: 4800 Sapphire Ancientscales
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Sapphire Ancientscales
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"This rather serene-looking fish seems to have accepted its fate as a pirate's dinner."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.