|Location||The Shores of Plenty|
Description[edit | edit source]
This Outpost is one of 7 in Sea of Thieves.
This outpost includes company NPC's, shops, and a tavern. The main island is in fact a large rock formation surrounded by multiple beaches, some connected by bridges. There are docks off the Eastern and Southern sides of the island.
They are island towns with a variety of characters and man-made structures.
Outposts are where new crews and their Ships spawn when beginning a game, or sometimes after their Ship is sunk.
Outposts contain Shops where items can be purchased. Each Outpost contains one of each Shop, some with their own unique items.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Tracy - Tavernkeep at The George & Kraken tavern
- Wendy - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Tyler - Equipment Shop
- Charles - Clothing Shop
- Sherry - Shipwright Shop
- Senior Trader Mollie - Merchant Alliance company liaison
- Humphrey the Hoarder - Gold Hoarders company liaison
- Madame Olive - Order of Souls company liaison
- Ebenezer - Pirate Emporium
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Sanctuary Outpost has a few easter eggs inserted as a thanks to players from the technical alpha;
- A barrel on the Northern island has print on it referencing player @Freakydusty and a banana logo. The barrel usually has a high amount of bananas within.
- A sack on the South-Eastern island has a letter on it addressed to player @Capta1n-Cr0ss.
- The name and sign of the Tavern, The George & Kraken, was dedicated to player @Clumsy-George and his broom.
- A bucket on a post at the Shipwright's Shop is dedicated to player @Carson-iz-Pro, with his name inscribed in metal plating.