Sailor’s Knot Stronghold
(Redirected from Sailor's Knot Stronghold)
|Sailor’s Knot Stronghold|
|No image yet|
|Location||The Shores of Plenty|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This Fortress could be a active Skeleton Fort Event.
- While normally dormant, a Fortress will occasionally appear with a large skull cloud hovering above it, visible from a distance. This will happen approximately three hours after the last raid on the same server has been completed, however sometimes this will occur much earlier than that. When this cloud is present, the Fortress is active with waves of Skeletons manning the island's Cannons.
- There are roughly 10-15 waves per raid.
- At the final wave, the Fort's Skeleton Captain will spawn. It will drop a Vault Key upon death and also cause the other remaining Skeletons to fade away, the Vault Key can be used to unlock a Fortress Vault that contains a large amount of loot.
- A skilled sailor can anchor their ship around the fort's defensive piers or rocks to not get shot at.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
As seen on the map. Image provided by RareThief