- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find
- Ruby Splashtail can be caught in the Ocean.
- Ruby Splashtails require no Bait to catch.
- Player inventory: 5 Ruby Splashtails
- Barrels: 4800 Ruby Splashtails
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Ruby Splashtails
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"A curious little fish which has kept many a pirate from starving at sea."
- Half-eaten Fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ruby Splashtail is the most common (and least valuable) fish in the game.
- During the Hunter's Haul event players had to catch and turn in 180 Ruby Splashtails to The Hunter's Call in order to receive the Gold Hauler Figurehead.