- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find
- Ruby Splashtail can be caught in the Ocean.
- Ruby Splashtails require no Bait to catch.
- Player inventory: 5 Ruby Splashtails
- Barrels: 4800 Ruby Splashtails
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Ruby Splashtails
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"A curious little fish which has kept many a pirate from starving at sea."
- Half-eaten Fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ruby Splashtail is the most common (and least valuable) fish in the game.
- During the Hunter's Haul event players had to catch and turn in 180 Ruby Splashtails to The Hunter's Call in order to receive the Gold Hauler Figurehead. The event later returned with a task of catching and selling 300 Ruby Splashtails for Ruby Splashtail Fishing Rod from the Pirate Emporium.
- The Ruby Splashtail has its own Cosmetic Set available from the Pirate Emporium for Ancient Coins.