- Player inventory: 5 Raven Islehoppers
- Barrels: 4800 Raven Islehoppers
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Raven Islehoppers
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Islehopper varieties are based island to island, the Raven variety are currently known to be caught on Large Islands.
- Raven Islehoppers require no Bait to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Raven Islehopper are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
"Islehoppers go with pretty much anything, including bananas and grog, to very pirates' delight."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.