- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Islehopper varieties are based island to island, the Raven variety are currently known to be caught on Large Islands.
- Raven Islehoppers require no Bait to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Raven Islehopper are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
- Player inventory: 5 Raven Islehoppers
- Barrels: 4800 Raven Islehoppers
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Raven Islehoppers
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"Islehoppers go with pretty much anything, including bananas and grog, to very pirates' delight."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.