- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find
- Islehopper varieties are based island to island, the Raven variety are currently known to be caught on Large Islands.
- Raven Islehoppers require no Bait to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Raven Islehopper are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
- Player inventory: 5 Raven Islehoppers
- Barrels: 4800 Raven Islehoppers
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Raven Islehoppers
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"Islehoppers go with pretty much anything, including bananas and grog, to very pirates' delight."
- Half-eaten Fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.