The Quest Radial Menu is an interactable GUI (Graphical User Interface) Wheel that can contain 8 Quest Items on one roll.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
By default the Quest Radial Menu can be accessed through the Item Radial Menu by holding down the Q Key / Button and then pressing Space Bar / to see any claimed Quests. Any Quest Item can then be selected with Directional Buttons or the Mouse pointer. Letting the key go on a certain circle will take the Item out. If more than 8 Quests are active at one time, additional pages can be browsed.
Note that the Quest Radial Menu can be bound to a separate button in the Game Options Menu for quick access.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- A Tale Book from a Tall Tale.
- A special Equipment Quest Item for Tall Tales.
- A Golden Wayfinder Compass item from Wayfinder Voyages.
- A Skeleton’s Orders or Ashen Guardian’s Notes Quest from an Emergent Skeleton Captain (Indicated by a Gray Letter icon).
- An X Marks the Spot Map Quest from a Gold Hoarder Voyage (Indicated by a Gold dotted line and X).
- A Riddle Map Quest from a Gold Hoarder Voyage (Indicated by a Gold Feather icon).
- A Torn Map Quest from a Wayfinder Voyage (Indicated by a Gold Map Ripped in three).
- A Skeleton Bounty Quest from a Bounty Voyage (Indicated with a Red Skull icon).
- A Merchant Contract from a Merchant Voyage (Indicated by a Blue Crate icon).
- A Cargo Contract from a Merchant Voyage (Indicated by a Blue Crate with a Dotted Line icon).
- Single Quests from Messages in a Bottle, a Mysterious Journal or a Tattered Parchment (Indicated with a Gray Bottle icon).
- Emissary Quests (Indicated by a Gray Emissary Flag icon).
Quest Order[edit | edit source]
Quests appear in the following order on the Map Radial wheel:
- Tall Tale Book/Journal
- Tall Tale Equipment Items
- Golden Wayfinder Compass
- Skeleton’s Orders & Ashen Guardian’s Notes
- Voyage Quests
- Emissary Quests
- Bottle Quests