|Location||The Ancient Isles|
It is a mountainous island which has several levels spiraling upwards. The island is somewhat divided by a valley running from the southeast corner (by a wrecked galleon) to the southwest corner, leaving a smaller hill on the south end of the island, disconnected from the main hill. Caves are strewn throughout the main hill as well.
Notes[edit | edit source]
This island features:
- Chickens and pigs.
- 4 land cannon for defense.
- 2 Ammo Chests.
- 14 rock paintings for riddles.
- 1 beacon.
Commendations[edit | edit source]
- Lightbringer of the Ancient Isles: A beacon is located on the highest point of the island.
- Notes of a Stargazer: The Little Glimmer Fish Journal is located on the highest point near the beacon. (Requires Stars of a Thief to be active)
- Traps and Treasure: The Perfect Trap Journal is located on the west side of the island, inside the skeleton puzzle room of the bird cave. (Requires The Art of the Trickster to be active)
Easter eggs[edit | edit source]
- The picturesque bear & bird duo: A rock painting referencing the Rare Ltd game series, Banjo-Kazooie, can be found on the cliff over looking the south-east beach.
Known Riddles[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
See it on RareThief's Interactive Map