Uses[edit | edit source]
- Consuming a pineapple restores 100% health.
- A pineapple can be eaten in 2 bites with each bite giving 100% health back.
- Feeding to captured pigs will keep them healthy, otherwise they will eventually die and despawn.
- Can be cooked but will only burn, which lowers the health benefits.
Storage[edit | edit source]
- The player's inventory can hold upto 5 Pineapples.
- A Barrel can carry up to 4752 Pineapples.
- A Rowboat chest can carry up to 640 Pineapples.
- A Storage Crate can carry up to 1584 Pineapples.
Where to find[edit | edit source]
- Pineapples can be gathered from barrels found in the world.
- Can be found beached on the shorelines of Islands.
- Can be found in random Storage Crates across the Sea of Thieves.
- Can also be found in random Fruit Crates.
In-game description[edit | edit source]
"A refreshing but tough-skinned fruit - many pirates save their old cutlasses for chopping them."