- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find
- Muddy Wildsplash can be caught in The Wilds.
- Muddy Wildsplash require Earthworms to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Muddy Wildsplash are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
- Player inventory: 5 Muddy Wildsplashs
- Barrels: 4800 Muddy Wildsplashs
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Muddy Wildsplashs
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"These grumpy fish tend to taste a little salty, but they go down a treat with a grog."
- Half-eaten Fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.