- Player inventory: 5 Muddy Wildsplashs
- Barrels: 4800 Muddy Wildsplashs
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Muddy Wildsplashs
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Muddy Wildsplash can be caught in The Wilds.
- Muddy Wildsplash require Earthworms to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Muddy Wildsplash are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
"These grumpy fish tend to taste a little salty, but they go down a treat with a grog."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.