|Location||Lone Cove, Wanderer's Refuge, Marauder's Arch, and Thieves' Haven|
The Moss Islehopper is a species of Fish caught only near Lone Cove, Wanderer's Refuge, Marauder's Arch, and Thieves' Haven. It is a form of consumable Food Item, and can be cooked at a Stove for better healing effects.
- Player inventory: 5 Moss Islehoppers
- Barrels: 4800 Moss Islehoppers
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Moss Islehoppers
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Islehopper varieties are based island to island, the Moss variety are currently known to be caught on Lone Cove, Wanderer's Refuge, Marauder's Arch, and Thieves' Haven.
- Moss Islehoppers require no Bait to catch.
"Islehoppers go with pretty much anything, including bananas and grog, to very pirates' delight."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.