- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Moonsky Pondie can be caught in Ponds.
- Moonsky Pondies require no Bait to catch.
- Moonsky Pondies can only be caught at night.
- Player inventory: 5 Moonsky Pondies
- Barrels: 4800 Moonsky Pondies
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Moonsky Pondies
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"Also called 'Marooned Sailor's Supper', these little fishies are a staple of islander diets."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.