- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Moon Wrecker can be caught around Shipwrecks.
- Moon Wrecker require Earthworms to catch.
- Moon Wreckers can only be caught at night.
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"When you've just had a nasty battle and you want some healthy food... nature provides."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.