Map Radial Menu
|Map Radial Menu|
The Map Radial Menu is an interactable GUI Wheel that can contain 8 Quest Items on one roll.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
By default the Map Radial Menu can be accessed by holding down the E Key on a Keyboard or the Button on a Controller. Any Quest Item can then be selected with Directional Buttons or the Mouse pointer. Upon letting the key go on a certain circle will take the Item out. If more than 8 Quests are active at one time, additional pages can be browsed.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- A Tale Book from a Tall Tale.
- A special Equipment Quest Item for Tall Tales.
- A Skeleton’s Orders or Ashen Guardian’s Notes Quest from an Emergent Skeleton Captain (Indicated by a Gray Letter icon).
- A Treasure Map Quest from a Gold Hoarder Voyage (Indicated by a Gold dotted line and X).
- A Riddle Map Quest from a Gold Hoarder Voyage (Indicated by a Gold Feather icon).
- An Skeleton Bounty Quest from a Bounty Voyage (Indicated with a Red Skull icon).
- A Trade Good Commission from a Merchant Voyage (Indicated by a Blue Crate icon).
- A Cargo Run from a Merchant Voyage (Indicated by a Blue Crate with a Dotted Line icon).
- Single Quests from Messages in a Bottle, a Mysterious Journal or a Tattered Parchment (Indicated with a Gray Bottle icon).
Quest Order[edit | edit source]
Quests appear in the following order on the Map Radial wheel:
- Tall Tale Book/Journal
- Tall Tale Equipment Items
- Skeleton’s Orders & Ashen Guardian’s Notes
- Voyage Quests
- Bottle Quests