|Location||Crescent Isle, Kraken's Fall, Sunken Grove, Plunder Valley, and Discovery Ridge|
The Honey Islehopper is a species of Fish caught only near Crescent Isle, Kraken's Fall, Sunken Grove, Plunder Valley, and Discovery Ridge. It is a form of consumable Food Item, and can be cooked at a Stove for better healing effects.
- Player inventory: 5 Honey Islehoppers
- Barrels: 4800 Honey Islehoppers
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Honey Islehoppers
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Islehopper varieties are based island to island, the Honey variety are currently known to be caught on Crescent Isle, Kraken's Fall, Sunken Grove, Plunder Valley, and Discovery Ridge.
- Honey Islehoppers require no Bait to catch.
"Islehoppers go with pretty much anything, including bananas and grog, to very pirates' delight."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.