|Location||Crescent Isle, Kraken's Fall, Sunken Grove, Plunder Valley, Discovery Ridge, and The Devil's Thirst|
The Honey Islehopper is a species of Fish caught only near Crescent Isle, Kraken's Fall, Sunken Grove, Plunder Valley, Discovery Ridge, and The Devil's Thirst. It is a form of consumable Food, and can be cooked for healing effects.
- Fish of all forms can be cooked on the Ship's Stove, or Campfires on Islands.
- Fish can be eaten to regain lost health. Each fish can be eaten twice. Cooked Fish give a Health Regeneration bonus when eaten.
- Fish of any type can be sold to The Hunter's Call at Seaposts for Gold and Reputation (Half-eaten fish cannot be sold).
Where to Find
- Islehopper varieties are based island to island, the Honey variety are currently known to be caught on Crescent Isle, Kraken's Fall, Sunken Grove, Plunder Valley, Discovery Ridge, and The Devil's Thirst.
- Honey Islehoppers require no Bait to catch.
- Player inventory: 5 Honey Islehoppers
- Barrels: 4800 Honey Islehoppers
- Rowboat Chests: 320 Honey Islehoppers
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"Islehoppers go with pretty much anything, including bananas and grog, to very pirates' delight."
- Half-eaten fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.