Hidden Spring Keep
|Hidden Spring Keep|
|Location||The Shores of Plenty|
Hidden Spring Keep[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This Fortress could be a active Skeleton Fort Event.
- While normally dormant, a Fortress will occasionally appear with a large skull cloud hovering above it, visible from a distance. This will happen approximately three hours after the last raid on the same server has been completed, however sometimes this will occur much earlier than that. When this cloud is present, the Fortress is active with waves of Skeletons manning the island's Cannons.
- There are roughly 10-15 waves per raid.
- At the final wave, the Fort's Skeleton Captain will spawn. It will drop a Vault Key upon death and also cause the other remaining Skeletons to fade away, the Vault Key can be used to unlock a Fortress Vault that contains a large amount of loot.
- A skilled sailor can anchor their ship behind a rock to not get shot at.
- Pondies can be caught in the pond in the center, or in the surrounding waters.
Hidden Spring Keep is a Fortress in Sea of Thieves which features a wide, sloped approach to the tower & vault. It also features one of the Skeleton Thrones atop the tower, and requires a well-aimed shot from a cannon to reach.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The map of Hidden Spring Keep, courtesy of RareThief