Where to Find[edit source]
Like most Gunpowder Barrels, the Gunpowder Barrel can be found:
- The Reward shown is an estimate of minimum and max value when sold.
- Can be sold for 100-200 Gold to the Merchant Alliance if not requested. If it requested it can go up to 1000 gold
- Storing Gunpowder Barrels in the Crow's Nest or on top of a sail support can prevent accidental detonations, and it will prevent the likelihood of it being destroyed during a fight.
- Gunpowder Barrels may also be used to sabotage enemy ships. It can be snuck aboard and detonated anywhere on or below the deck. It can also be thrown into the water behind a fleeing ship, where it may be rammed into by a pursuing ship.
- Gunpowder Barrels may be found in large quantities at all fortresses, at all times, even when the fort is not active.
- The explosion will damage or kill all nearby pirates and Creatures within 9 paces of the detonating barrel, and punch 4 holes into the hull of any nearby Ship. The barrel will detonate if shot, struck, hit with a cannonball, run into by a ship, or by the explosion of another nearby barrel.