Menus are used in Sea of Thieves to navigate through various aspects of the game.
List of Menus[edit | edit source]
- Main Menu - The Main Menu of the game allows players to choose their Game Mode and access the Pirate Emporium, the Settings Menu or even the introductory Maiden Voyage.
- Game Options Menu - Available in-game, this Menu gives players access to various Crew Options and the Settings Menu.
- Settings Menu - Available through the Main Menu and the Game Options Menu. Used to modify various game Settings.
- Quick Menu - The larger "Inventory" Menu, where players can access their Player, Equipment and Quest Inventories, as well as take a look at their Reputation Rank, Commendation and Emissary progress with a specific Company
- Equipment Radial Menu - Available in-game, used to access Equipment and Resource items, as well as Bait and Throwables
- Map Radial Menu - Available in-game, used to access Quests, Tall Tales, Tall Tale Equipment and Voyages
- Emote Radial Menu - Available in-game, used to access and perform various Emotes
- Pirate Chat Radial Menu - Available in-game, used to access and perform various "Pirate Chat" Commands