|Crew||Max of 4|
|Length Cleats||6 Rigs|
|Angle Pulleys||6 Rigs|
|Food||2 Barrels (16 Stock)|
|Cannonballs||3 Barrels (45 Stock)|
|Planks||1 Barrel (15 Stock)|
Galleons are large, the most difficult to sink, armed with more Cannons, Sails and Cannonball storage, but are more difficult to maneuver than any other ship and require several crew members to be constantly working together. The Galleon is the fastest ship, with the exception of sailing against the wind. With four crewmates on the cannons, a Galleon can quickly sink just about any ship when positioned right. Expert sailors will have to make use of the two Harpoons to achieve the best maneuverability. Galleon crews have to watch out for any damage on the wheel, sails or capstan, as any damage to either of these essentially make the ship helpless and need to be tended to at once. The Capstan of the galleon takes a long time to anchor up, so a crew has to keep an eye out for enemy boarders lowering the anchor.
The Galleon has one aft deck above the Captain's Quarters (where the helm is), the main deck, and two below decks. The Voyage Table is in the Captain's Quarters at the rear of the main deck. The Map Table, Resource Barrels, the Weapon and Ammo Chest and the Stove are located on the middle deck. The lower deck only houses the Brig. The lower deck is below the waterline, so the ship will start taking water when it is shot below deck. The mid deck is typically above the waterline and holes there won't take in water unless the lower deck is flooded or the ship is hit with a Ballast Ball.
The Galleon can be identified at a distance from the side by its three masts or from the fore/aft by its three mainsails.
The Galleons in The Arena game mode have all of the above features with the main difference being a team-coloured visual overhaul and the Resource Barrel contents (180 Cannonballs, 60 Planks, 80 Coconuts).
Features[edit | edit source]
- 3 Sets of Sails, two medium and one large
- A Wheel that does two full rotations
- A Compass by the Wheel
- 8 Cannons, 4 on each side
- 2 Harpoons
- A Capstan with four pegs
- 4 Lanterns on the top deck, 5 on the middle deck and 4 on the bottom deck (1 in Brig)
- A Voyage table
- A Map Table
- 3 Cannonball Barrels
- 2 Food Barrels
- 1 Plank Barrel
- A Stove
- A Weapon and Ammo Chest
- A Clothing, Equipment, Vanity and Pet Chest for player customization
- A Brig
- A Flag Box on top of the Crow's Nest for flying and switching Flags
- A Rowboat dock behind the Captain's Quarters
- A Walking Plank on either side of the ladders
- A Ladder on either side of the middle mast
- A Grog Barrel to refill the Tankard with
- A Water Barrel for dealing with Fires
- A Pet Cage by the Voyage Table for placing Pets in.