Galleon's Grave Outpost
|Galleon's Grave Outpost|
Description[edit | edit source]
This outpost is one of 7 in Sea of Thieves.
This outpost includes company NPC's, shops, and a tavern. The island features two large rock formations which meet high above the middle of the island, where, curiously, the remains of a galleon ship is perched. Across the rest of the island are colorful lights and steps leading upwards towards the galleon carcass. There are other ship remains about the island and a large skeleton of some creature long deceased.
They are island towns with a variety of characters and man-made structures.
Outposts are where new crews and their Ships spawn when beginning a game, or sometimes after their Ship is sunk.
Outposts contain Shops where items can be purchased. Each Outpost contains one of each Shop, some with their own unique items.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Tess - Tavernkeep at the Broken Tusk tavern
- Willow - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Trevor - Equipment Shop
- Cooper - Clothing Shop
- Scarlett - Shipwright Shop
- Senior Trader Meg - Merchant Alliance company liaison
- Henry the Hoarder - Gold Hoarders company liaison
- Madame Oksana - Order of Souls company liaison
- Earnest - Pirate Emporium
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of the hanging targets outside of the Weaponsmith's Shop bears an easter egg referencing user @Cacci from the Sea of Thieves Scale Test.
- Kato (the dog that has appeared in some of the tales from the tavern podcasts) has a dog bowl on Galleons Grave Outpost at the very top.