Galleon's Grave Outpost
|Galleon's Grave Outpost|
|Location||The Ancient Isles|
Description[edit | edit source]
This Outpost is one of 7 of in Sea of Thieves.
This outpost includes company NPC's, shops, and a tavern. The island features two large rock formations which meet high above the middle of the island, where, curiously, the remains of a galleon ship is perched. Across the rest of the island are colorful lights and steps leading upwards towards the galleon carcass. There are other ship remains about the island and a large skeleton of some creature long deceased.
They are island towns with a variety of characters and man-made structures.
Outposts are where new crews and their Ships spawn when beginning a game, or sometimes after their Ship is sunk.
Outposts contain Shops where items can be purchased. Each Outpost contains one of each Shop, some with their own unique items.
Representatives from each Company can be found at Outposts, where Quests and Voyages can be picked up or turned in.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Tess - Tavernkeep at the Broken Tusk tavern
- Willow - Weaponsmith's Shop
- Trevor - Equipment Shop
- Cooper - Clothing Shop
- Scarlett - Shipwright Shop
- Senior Trader Meg - Merchant Alliance company liaison
- Henry the Hoarder - Gold Hoarders company liaison
- Madame Oksana - Order of Souls company liaison
- Earnest - Pirate Emporium
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of the hanging targets outside of the Weaponsmith's Shop bears an easter egg referencing user @Cacci from the Sea of Thieves Scale Test.
- Kato (the dog that has appeared in some of the tales from the tavern podcasts) has a dog bowl on Galleons Grave Outpost at the very top.