Mechanics[edit | edit source]
The Fruit Crate is a portable Resource Crate that can hold up to 50 Fruit. Any Fruit (Bananas, Coconuts, Pomegranates, Mangos and Pineapples) can be put into and taken out of the Crate. When filled with 50 Fruit Items, the Crate can be sold to any Merchant Alliance Trading Company Representative on Outposts for Gold and Reputation. The reward for the Crate is higher if Commissioned in a Trade Good Commission.
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
Fruit Crates can be found:
- Empty from a Merchant Alliance Company Representative if the Crew has an active Crate of Fruit Trade Good Commission.
- Randomly shored on Islands with variable amounts of various Fruit inside.
- Floating among Barrels of Plenty in the sea with variable amounts of various Fruit inside.
- Randomly inside Shipwrecks with variable amounts of various Fruit inside.
Reward[edit | edit source]
Fruit Crates can only be sold full. There are two variable Reward ranges for a Fruit Crate: Commissioned and Uncommissioned. An uncommissioned full Fruit Crate can be sold to Merchant Alliance Representatives for 600-1100 Gold and Reputation. When Commissioned via a Trade Good Ledger Quest, delivering the Crate to the Outpost will reward Crews with 1200-1900 Gold and Reputation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Fruit Crate can be placed anywhere on the Ship to save the Crew a trip to the Food Barrels. This Crate can also help Crews save Food from sinking with their ship.
- Only Bananas, Coconuts, Pomegranates, Mangoes and Pineapples can be placed inside the Crate. No other Food Items will be accepted.
- Currently, it does not matter, which Outpost a Trade Good Ledger Quest is directed to. Players will get the Commissioned Reward and Commendation count from any Outpost turn-in.
- Fruit Crate Trade Good Commissions are quite rare, making the Merchant Forager Title and Commendation very prestigious.
Related Commendations[edit | edit source]
- Merchant Forager → Deliver 50 Fruit Crates on schedule