Fort of the Damned (Location)
|This article is about The Location. For other articles with this name, see Fort of the Damned (Disambiguation).|
|Fort of the Damned (Location)|
|Location||The Ancient Isles|
The Fort[edit | edit source]
Mysteriously transformed, the Fort is surrounded by thick fog, with its structures decorated with large chains and green lights reminiscent of the Ferry of the Damned.
Unique Features[edit | edit source]
- It must be activated by Players using 1 Ritual Skull and all 6 Flames of Fate.
- The Fort Raid can be active at the same time as other Skeleton Forts.
- There are no Tower Fortifications in the waters surrounding the Island.
- There are no Cannons in its fortifications.
- The Fort is always surrounded by a thick Fog that cannot easily be seen into, however anyone inside the Fog can see outward.
- An active Fort of the Damned will have a grey skull cloud with red eyes.
The Raid[edit | edit source]
Once activated through completing the Ritual (requiring 1 Ritual Skull and all 6 Flames of Fate), Players must fight through waves of Shadow of Fate Skeletons of varying colours, and the Ghost of Graymarrow Skeleton Lord. Once defeated, the Ghost of Graymarrow will drop the Fort of the Damned Key to unlock the Fort's vault, gaining access to the lucrative bounty within.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While this location is similar to other Skeleton Forts, Players can't catch Battlegills at an active Fort of the Damned.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Fort of the Damned:
The Fort is constantly surrounded by a thick Fog.
The Ritual Cage, closed and missing the Ritual Skull.
Old Boot Fort:
The old version of this Fort, the Old Boot Fort on the map.