|Location||The Devil's Roar|
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find
- Forsaken Devilfish can be caught in The Devil's Roar.
- Forsaken Devilfish require Grubs to catch.
- Rare fish varieties like the Forsaken Devilfish are hard to come across and are worth significantly more Gold and experience than the other four varieties.
- Player inventory: 5 Forsaken Devilfishs
- Barrels: 4800 Forsaken Devilfishs
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Forsaken Devilfishs
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
"A meaty fish with a tang of sulphur, the Devilfish suits a hardy palette."
- Half-eaten Fish can't be stacked with fully intact fish.