Where to find them[edit | edit source]
Firebombs are fairly commonly found in Resource Barrels. They can be stored in the Ship's Cannonball Barrels. Like Cannonballs, Firebombs can also be unloaded from previously loaded Cannons. Some Skeleton Ships have Firebombs in their arsenals. Arena Ships come pre-stocked with Firebombs inside the Cannonball Barrel.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Firebombs can be thrown in a short arc by a player using the
Primary Use key. If the key is held, the pirate will perform a short windup animation, although it does not appear to affect the bomb's trajectory. They can also be loaded into cannons like Cannonballs and fired at greater distances. On impact with a surface, the firebomb will shatter, creating a small explosion and setting any nearby Players, Skeletons and Ship parts on Fire.
Storage[edit | edit source]
- Up to 5 Firebombs can be held in a player's inventory at one time.
- A single Firebomb can be loaded into any Cannon, signified by a flame at the Cannons muzzle.
- Up to 100 Firebombs can be stored in one storage space of a Barrel at a time. A single Ship's Cannonball Barrel can carry up to 3 pages worth (i.e. 4800) of Firebombs.
- Up to 20 Firebombs can be stored in one storage space of the Rowboat Chest. A single Rowboat's Chest can carry a maximum of 2 pages worth (i.e. 640) of Firebombs.
- Up to 100 Firebombs can be stored in one storage space of a Storage Crate. A single Storage Crate can carry up to 1800 Firebombs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Firebombs cannot be placed inside a Cannonball Crate
- A Firebomb does 33% Fire damage over time to a Player Pirate.
- Any Animals hit with Firebombs will immediately die and drop either Cooked or Burnt Meat.
- Firebombs can be used to light Campfires.
- Firebombs will set off gunpowder barrels.
In-Game Description[edit | edit source]
Throw at something that you want to set on fire. Try not to drop it...