Disgraced Bounty Skull
|Disgraced Bounty Skull|
|Company||Order of Souls|
|Sell to||Madames or |
The Servant of the Flame
|Base Gold Reward||180-350|
The Disgraced Bounty Skull is a type of Bounty Skull in Sea of Thieves. Bounty Skulls are cursed remains of Skeleton Captains that hold memories and secrets of their past lives. These memories can be extracted by Order of Souls Madames on every Outpost. As these memories are valuable, they are willing to buy the Skulls for Gold and Reputation.
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
Disgraced Bounty Skulls can be found from the following sources:
- Chance to be rewarded for killing Skeleton Captains marked on Bounty Maps received from Quests or Voyages
- Chance to find beached above or below the shorelines of Islands, excluding Outposts, Seaposts and Forts
- Chance to find inside closed Collector's Chests
- Chance to find inside sunken Shipwrecks on the seas
- Chance to find among Barrels of Plenty floating on the open Seas
- Chance to find on Skeleton Ships
- Chance to find inside completed Skeleton Fort Vaults
- Possible reward for defeating a Kraken tentacle
- Possible reward for defeating a Megalodon
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Disgraced Bounty Skulls can be sold to:
- Madames stationed inside Order of Souls tents on Outposts for Gold and Order of Souls Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as an Order of Souls Emissary)
- The Servant of the Flame at The Reaper’s Hideout for Gold and Reaper's Bones Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as a Reaper's Bones Emissary)
The following is the reward chart for the sold Skull:
|Emissary Grade||Gold (Min.)||Gold (Max.)||Emissary Value|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking up and placing Bounty Skulls on a Ship for the first time gives Emissary Grade Reputation to Trading Company Emissaries representing the Order of Souls or Reaper's Bones.
- There is an Ashen version of this Skull, worth roughly double the regular Skull, which can be commonly uncovered from Ashen Bounty Maps or found in The Devil's Roar Region, but are not limited to these sources.
- Bounty Skulls can be placed inside any Container Chests. These Chests hide their glow and allow Players to carry up to three small Treasure items.
- Bounty Skulls can be caught with a Harpoon.
- All Bounty Skulls emit a Green Glow from a distance.
- All Bounty Skulls constantly whisper to anyone close to them.
Related Commendations[edit | edit source]
- Hunter of Disgraced Skulls → Deliver 180 Disgraced skulls to the Order of Souls
- Gathering Secrets → Sell 600 Order of Souls Treasures while flying the Order of Souls Emissary Flag.
- Honoured Mystic → Sell 320 Order of Souls Treasures while flying a Grade 5 Order of Souls Emissary Flag.
- Secrets Stolen → Sell 480 Order of Souls Treasures to the Reaper's Bones
- Plundered Prizes → Sell 600 of any Trading Company items while flying the Reaper's Bones Emissary Flag.
- Fearless Reaper → Sell 320 of any Trading Company items while flying a Grade 5 Reaper's Bones Emissary Flag.
- Legend of the Mystical Order → Sell 500 Bounty Skulls as a Pirate Legend | Unlocks the Legendary Tankard and Legendary Lantern for purchase
Pirate Chat[edit | edit source]
Here is the Pirate Chat Wheel of the Skull: