Types[edit | edit source]
- Grogball; A cannonball that curses the enemy with drunkness, basically the pirate equivalent of friendship.
- Limpball; Gives the enemy an awful limp, which to be fair, is quite merciful for a cannonball.
- Wearyball; This cursed cannonball sends your foes to sleep, so you can pirate unimpeded.
- Jigball; A cannonball that makes people dance! A huge hit at parties AND sea battles.
- Venomball; This cursed ammunition will inflict an insidious poison on your foes.
- Anchorball; This cursed cannonball will raise or lower the enemy anchor, great for putting a stop to pursuits.
- Peaceball; A cannonball that stops enemies from firing back! If you want peace, prepare for war...
- Helmball; Curse the enemy's wheel, so they can't do any of that pesky maneuvering nonsense.
- Ballastball; Make the enemy ship ride lower in the water. That'll learn 'em!
- Riggingball; Slow the enemy down with a ball that becalms their ship.
- Barrelball; Give them a surprise, take away their supplies!