Crate of Extraordinary Minerals
|Crate of Extraordinary Minerals|
|Type||Trade Good Crate|
|Sell to||Senior Traders or |
The Servant of the Flame
|Base Gold Reward||1100-1900|
The Crate of Extraordinary Minerals is a type of Devil's Roar Trade Good Crate in Sea of Thieves. Trade Good Crates are filled with valuable commodities that used to be traded or carried by Merchant Alliance Ships. Devil's Roar Crates have a high chance to appear on Islands of the Devil's Roar Region. These Crates can be sold back to the Merchant Alliance Representative Senior Traders on every Outpost for Gold and Reputation.
Where to Find[edit | edit source]
Crates of Extraordinary Minerals can be found from the following sources:
- Chance to find beached on the shorelines of The Devil's Roar Islands, excluding Outposts, Seaposts and Forts
- Chance to find inside sunken Shipwrecks on the seas
- Chance to find among Barrels of Plenty floating on the open seas
- Chance to find on Skeleton Ships
- Chance to find inside completed Skeleton Fort Vaults (higher chance in Molten Sands Fortress)
- Possible reward for defeating an Ashen Lord
- Possible reward for defeating a Kraken tentacle
- Possible reward for defeating a Megalodon
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Crates of Extraordinary Minerals can be sold to:
- Merchant Alliance Senior Traders stationed at the docks of Outposts for Gold and Merchant Alliance Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as a Merchant Alliance Emissary)
- The Servant of the Flame at The Reaper’s Hideout for Gold and Reaper's Bones Reputation and Emissary Value (if sailing as a Reaper's Bones Emissary)
The following is the reward chart for the sold Crate:
|Emissary Grade||Gold (Min.)||Gold (Max.)||Emissary Value|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking up and placing Trade Good Crates on a Ship for the first time gives Emissary Grade Reputation to Trading Company Emissaries representing the Merchant Alliance or Reaper's Bones.
- Trade Good Crates can be caught with a Harpoon.
- All Trade Good Crates emit a White Glint from a distance.
- Devil's Roar Crates have a low chance to appear on Islands outside of The Devil's Roar Region.
Commendations[edit | edit source]
- Precious Commodities → Deliver 600 Merchant Alliance Consignments while flying the Merchant Alliance Emissary Flag.
- Prestigious Merchant → Deliver 320 Merchant Alliance Consignments while flying a Grade 5 Merchant Alliance Emissary Flag.
- Cargo Captured → Deliver 480 Merchant Alliance Consignments to the Reaper's Bones
- Plundered Prizes → Sell 600 of any Trading Company items while flying the Reaper's Bones Emissary Flag.
- Fearless Reaper → Sell 320 of any Trading Company items while flying a Grade 5 Reaper's Bones Emissary Flag.
Pirate Chat[edit | edit source]
Here is the Pirate Chat Wheel of the Crate: