- Player inventory: 5 Coral Wildsplashs
- Barrels: 4800 Coral Wildsplashs
- Rowboat Chest: 320 Coral Wildsplashs
(Fish only stack if of the same type, trophy status, and cooked status.)
- Fish of all forms can be cooked at stoves, and health effects scale accordingly.
- Fish (Raw or cooked) can be turned in to The Hunter's Call Company for a small amount of Gold and experience.
Where to find them
- Coral Wildsplash can be caught in The Wilds.
- Coral Wildsplash require Earthworms to catch.
- Coral Wildsplashs can only be caught at night.
"These grumpy fish tend to taste a little salty, but they go down a treat with a grog."
- Fish can't be stacked when half-eaten.