Collector's Chests are containers to store items and can not be sold. They hold up to three small Transportable Items, can be hauled around like Treasure Chests, allowing players to carry and transport items in bulk.
Collector's Chests can be found on or around Islands or acquired through Tall Tales. The basic Collector's Chest spawn empty, while Tall Tale Collector's Chests usually contain one or two Quest Items. They give off a white glint, larger than typical Treasure Chest making it more noticeable from a distance. In spite of this, these Chests conceal the gleam and glint of any items stored within. Collector's Chests cannot be sold.
Types[edit | edit source]
Apart from the basic Collector's Chest, there are various other designs of these chests that can be acquired through Tall Tales quests.
- Treasure Chest - Plain in appearance, this is most common version of the chest, found on or around Islands.
- Ancient Chest - Acquired as a part of The Shroudbreaker and Stars of a Thief Tall Tales.
- Skeleton Chest - Acquired as a part of the The Cursed Rogue and The Fate of the Morningstar Tall Tales.
- Briggsy's Chest - Acquired as a part of the The Legendary Storyteller Tall Tale.
- Chest of Memories - Acquired as a part of the Wild Rose Tall Tale.
- Morningstar Chest - Acquired as a part of the Revenge of the Morningstar Tall Tale.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The basic Collector's Chest was originally designed to award Gold to the first crew to open it after being found.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes single or multiple Items placed inside Collector's Chests disappear and won't allow any new items placed in that slot. The Items will reappear after some time.