Uses[edit | edit source]
- Eating a coconut restores 30% health.
- Feeding to captured pigs will keep them healthy, otherwise they will eventually die and despawn.
- Can be cooked but will only burn, which lowers the health benefits.
Storage[edit | edit source]
- The player's inventory can hold upto 5 Coconuts.
- A Barrel can carry up to 4752 Coconuts.
- A Rowboat chest can carry up to 640 Coconuts.
- A Storage Crate can carry up to 1584 Coconuts.
- A Fruit Crate can carry up to 50 Coconuts.
Where to find[edit | edit source]
- Coconuts can be gathered from barrels found in the world.
- Can be found beached on the shorelines of Islands.
- Can be found in random Storage Crates across the Sea of Thieves.
- Can also be found in random Fruit Crates.
In-game description[edit | edit source]
"Hard outside, tasty inside - this is one treasure chest you don't need the Gold Hoarders to open."