Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Summary[edit | edit source]
The crew is given a Map detailing the address of an NPC holding a consignment of delicate goods. The shipment must be delivered to another NPC by a certain time and date, the details are written on each piece of cargo. Delivering the cargo before the deadline will reward gold and reputation, but the degradation of cargo will result in less reward amount. Like other Voyages, more dangerous and rewarding versions are available for the Devil's Roar.
Once all cargo has been collected, the Voyage is automatically dissolved, but the cargo and reward for it remains. This allows Pirates to do multiple Cargo Runs at once.
Acquiring Cargo[edit | edit source]
Cargo can be collected from a certain NPC at a certain Outpost, Seapost, and Island, except for liaisons of Trading Companies, and not from any NPC in the Athena's Fortune Hideout. In the Devil's Roar, cargo can be collected from the Merchant Alliance liaison, as regular Merchant Alliance Voyages are unavailable there.
Types of Cargo[edit | edit source]
Crate of Plants: A container of greenery that must be kept submerged at the indicated water line, or it will lose value.
Crate of Luxurious Cloth: Delicate sheets that cannot touch water, or it will lose value.
Crate of Rum Bottles: Fragile glass containing every Pirate's favorite drink. Jumping with the bottles and other rough handling will break them, lowering their value.
Crate of Devil's Plants: Plants of the Devil's Roar, these shrubs need water more frequently.
Crate of Devil's Cloth: Luxurious linens of the Devil's Roar, this cloth is even more susceptible to water.
Crate of Devil's Rum Bottles: Bottles of the Devil's Roar that will break at the slightest bit of rough handling.
Cargo Degradation [edit | edit source]
Cargo will deteriorate in value as it is degrades in quality.
- Crate of Plants -
- Crate of Parched Plants -
- Crate of Wilted Plants -
- Crate of Shriveled Plants -
- Crate of Luxurious Cloth -
- Crate of Wet Cloth -
- Crate of Soaked Cloth -
- Crate of Waterlogged Cloth -
- Crate of Rum Bottles -
- Crate of Cracked Rum Bottles -
- Crate of Splintered Rum Bottles -
- Crate of Smashed Rum Bottles -
- Crate of Devil's Plants -
- Crate of Devil's Parched Plants -
- Crate of Devil's Wilted Plants -
- Crate of Devil's Shriveled Plants -
- Crate of Devil's Cloth -
- Crate of Devil's Wet Cloth -
- Crate of Devil's Soaked Cloth -
- Crate of Devil's Waterlogged Cloth -
- Crate of Devil's Rum Bottles -
- Crate of Devil's Cracked Rum Bottles -
- Crate of Devil's Splintered Rum Bottles -
- Crate of Devil's Smashed Rum Bottles -
Tips, Notes & Trivia[edit | edit source]
Secondary Use"Give" function can allow crews to handle cargo through hazardous pathways.
- The Rowboat is excellent for transporting large amounts of cargo, especially for ones that must not get wet.
- Exposure to rain will not instantly degrade the quality of a Crate of Luxurious Cloth.
- Crates of Rum Bottles and The Devil's Rum will break from Weapons, Cannonballs, jumping and falling far enough to cause you damage while carrying the Rum, Gunpowder Barrel explosions, earthquakes, and Meg/ Kraken attacks.
- Cargo Runs were originally scheduled to release with 1.30, The Forsaken Shores. They were delayed, and later added on October 10th.
Commendations [edit | edit source]
|Cargo Runner||Deliver 25 pieces of cargo on time and in prime condition.|
|Master Cargo Runner||Deliver 100 pieces of cargo on time and in prime condition.|
|Legendary Cargo Runner||Deliver 200 pieces of cargo on time and in prime condition.|
|Fleet Cargo Runner||In an Alliance, deliver 3 pieces of cargo on time and in prime condition.|
|Devil's Cargo Runner||Deliver 25 pieces of Devil's Roar cargo on time and in prime condition.|